I save all my best recipes for Fridays!
Fridays are my favourite because I give myself free reign to eat whatever treats I want. Which usually means cheese fondue or charcuterie and wine. Or pasta. Or nachos! Any of the good things.
You know how I went through a serious buffalo chicken obsession? Well it’s still a thing. And actually, this is a recipe I should have blogged about years ago, because I’ve been making it ever since. So easy and actually really healthy! Unlike the rest of my buffalo chicken recipes, which are definitely not.
Amazingly, these rolls are only about 100 calories each. Awesome, right? And if you omit the blue cheese and add more celery, it drops even more. I know a lot of people don’t love blue cheese, so rest assured you can definitely make these without it.
These are baked, to be healthy, but if you’re feeling particularly naughty, you can totally deep-fry them 🙂
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup diced celery
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- Cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix chicken, celery, blue cheese and buffalo sauce. In the middle of each egg roll wrapper, place 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture. Roll it up, and brush water on the corners and sides to seal. Place egg rolls on a lined baking sheet, and spray with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.