And I’m wayyy behind in my blogging again!
Seriously, because this photo first appeared on my Instagram on March 23rd. Which is a month ago. And considering I make 2-4 new recipes a week… I am way, way, way behind.
For example, these posts are outstanding:
- Homemade naan (I’m sorry – I promised this recipe a long time ago!)
- Salted caramel apple cupcakes
- Enchilada-stuffed spaghetti squash
And those are just the recipes on Instagram!
I’ll also be blogging about my own homemade granola, margarita white chocolate mousse, jalapeno poppers, homemade pizza dough, sugar cookies and (of course) some recipes involving noodles.
Like this one!
This is very similar to my Avocado Pasta with Spinach & Basil, except it has ARUGULA! My new favourite green.
I love how versatile it is. You can put it on anything and it adds colour, flavour and texture. You can smother your pizza in it, your breakfast, pasta… whatever. I even like it with a pinch of olive oil, salt & pepper and balsamic vinegar.
Anyway, this pasta is the bomb.
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 2 cups arugula, packed
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parmesan, for garnish
- 375 g pasta (I used spinach fettuccine again)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, reserving a little cooking water. Place all other ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Toss pasta with pesto, adding cooking water to bring it together as needed. Serve garnished with fresh Parmesan.
Adapted from French Press