I’ve got a snack for you!
It’s been far to long since I blogged about something buffalo-flavoured, right?
Personally, I don’t think you can ever get enough buffalo ANYTHING. But you knew that already.
Sometimes I just crave the flavour and cannot get it out of my mind. Like I keep going to the pantry and fridge and open it repeatedly, hoping my buffalo chicken dip or something will magically appear. I just need to get my fix and normally I need it right. this. instant.
And this is one of the more healthy ways to satisfy my cravings!
These are super quick and easy. Don’t expect them to get really crunchy though, because they don’t really… just on the outside. But the flavour is so good I don’t even care about the texture.
I call them poppers… because all you really do is pop ’em in the oven. And then eat ’em up!
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tsps garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the cauliflower. Bake for 20 minutes at 450 degrees on a greased baking sheet. Meanwhile, combine the melted butter and hot sauce into a small bowl. When the cauliflower is done, pour it over top and bake for another five minutes.
- Adapted from Gal on a Mission