These are decadent.
Almost as decadent as these squares… but instead of caramel, it’s marshmallow.
I looove marshmallow. And I love peanuts. And salt. So these squares have been in the works for a lifetime. I don’t know what’s up with me, but it’s like I have two modes note – salads and desserts. And I don’t even like desserts! I make them for other people. They love me for it.
Like, the other day I came home and had a million things to do but felt this CALLING to make cinnamon buns. And next on my list is brownies. Can you believe I have never made classic brownies? The only ones I’ve ever made are my Peanut Butter Brownies, which barely count. If you have an amazing classic brownie recipes, please send!
So when you cut these squares up, cut them really small because they are RICH. Like, cut them half the size of date squares or nanaimo bars. That way, people may have more than one.
I cannot emphasize how EASY these squares are. Super super easy and fast. Mindless, really. My favourite kind of recipe! No bake.
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 2.5 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Put half the peanuts in an ungreased 11x7-in dish. In a big pot, melt butter and peanut butter chips slowly, and then add sweetened condensed milk and marshmallows. Stir until melted. Pour mixture over peanuts. Sprinkle remaining peanuts over top. Refrigerate until firm and chilled and cut into squares.
- Adapted from Taste of Home